Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh, frat boy anthems

How many times in a row can you play ACDC's "Back in Black" without getting sick of it?

Me: probably somewhere around 2.5

My roommate: I dunno, I'll let you know when it stops, but this has been going on for days. It started with him listening to it a few times to figure out the guitar riff. Then he was singing it on the toilet. Now I hear it coming from his room and his girlfriend giggling. He is undoubtedly playing air guitar, perhaps doing some kind of Angus strut.

edit: today he sat around all day and then said, "Man I feel fat today. I know what will remedy this!" and he put on... you guessed it... "Back in Black" again. He said "This song is all balls."

ok....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Shawno....

I often say to myself that songs are "all balls," and it helps me feel skinny. I totally know what he's talking about. :)

Miss you....

-Amy

P.S. It's "eeeeee-gor."

SBTVD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.