Hey everyone , I just want to say it was a real pleasure to finally meet everyone. Shawn talks about everyone so much, it was finally great to see everyone that I hear so much about. I enjoyed my time in Washington state very much it was really nice to be around a great group of people. Hope to see you guys soon or in the future.
4 comments:
ya'll were in seattle and didn't give me a call? :(
hope you had a great trip - sounds like i'm coming to NYC in March/April, dinner and drinks will be required. :)
Hey everyone ,
I just want to say it was a real pleasure to finally meet everyone. Shawn talks about everyone so much, it was finally great to see everyone that I hear so much about. I enjoyed my time in Washington state very much it was really nice to be around a great group of people. Hope to see you guys soon or in the future.
-Mike
This is an example of how Youtube has improved my life. Woot!
I keep meaning to ask..what kind of camera, and what program did you use to edit?
Post a Comment